I'm back again today with another fabulous group of bloggers sharing all our favorite shiny objects.
The holidays are the perfect time of year to shine, not just at Christmas, but also while ringing in the New Year. Here are a few of my favorite things to help you shine this holiday season:
1. Lulu Townsend Satin Bow Glitter Clutch
A great clutch can sometimes be the best accessory a girl needs. I love the satin bow on this one.
2. Stardust Eyeshadow by Urban Decay
You can't beat a bold eyeshadow. Pair it with the Urban Decay Primer Potion from my original good list for all night staying power.
3. Jimmy Choo Biel Glitter Wedge Pump
Make a statement with these gorgeous wedges.
4. Tart with a Heart Glitter Nail Polish by Butter London
Make your nails shine with this beautiful pink nail polish. Plus, I love the name!
5. Apt. 9 Jet Simulated Crystal Dome Stretch Ring
Even if glitter isn't your thing, a sparkly cocktail ring is a must have during the holiday season.
Next stop on our trail of glitter is Jessica over at Gin and Juice Boxes. Hop on over there to check out her sparkle!