Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Nope. Christmas is pretty much the only one I decorate for. Although this year I left my red Christmas wreath up by saying it's a Valentine's wreath.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Computer graphic. I used to have a wedding picture on there but when I got a new laptop I didn't update it. I'm lazy in that aspect, but I generally keep my desktop pretty neat and organized.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Electric - I sync with my outlook on my phone so I always have everything with me. I also keep a paper calendar in the office with dates John needs to know about. It also helped us keep track of our schedules when I was working two part-time jobs.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I used to change a lot more than I do now. I pretty much stick with one for a month or two and then switch.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I usually do a couple of online ones to see which will give me the highest refund/to make sure I entered everything right. Our taxes are pretty straight forward although this year I do have 4 W-2s.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Oh...wow. A lot. I've lived in Texas, Nevada, California, & Indiana and have traveled to or through just about every other. I think it may be easier to name ones I haven't been in so I'll do that:
Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho, Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, Iowa, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Delaware, Rhode Island New Hampshire, Vermont & Maine. That makes 32 states I have been to.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Let's see: Mexico, Jamaica, England, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg so 11. 12 if you count Vatican City.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
I don't know. Maybe about 20?
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
Maybe 40s? Even then if I was just running a quick errand, it'd have to be colder. Or not wet outside.